Welcome to the website of the Frankfurt Eissporthalle. The following details give you a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Your data will be processed in specific accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the Hessian Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act (HDSIG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
DATA COLLECTION ON THE EISSPORTHALLE-FFM.DE WEBSITE
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA COLLECTION ON THIS WEBSITE?
Die Datenverarbeitung auf dieser Website erfolgt durch den Websitebetreiber. Verantwortliche im Sinne der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung und anderer nationaler Datenschutzgesetze sowie sonstiger datenschutzrechtlicher Bestimmungen sind das
Sports Authority of the City of Frankfurt am Main
Stadt Frankfurt am Main
Hanauer Landstrasse 54
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Data Security Officer of the City of Frankfurt am Main
City of Frankfurt am Main
Data Protection and IT Security Department
D-60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
HOW ARE DATA COLLECTED?
Log files are generated when you visit our website. These contain the following data:
- IP address of the inquiring computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access ensued (Referrer URL),
- Browser used and where applicable your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
These logfiles are deleted after eight weeks. There is no collation of these data with other data sources.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Some of the data are collected in order to guarantee fault-free provision of the website. The IP address is anonymised immediately following processing and prior to its being saved. These data are not directly personal and permit no direct identification of the visitor to the website.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Right to information: you can request information about your personal data that we process in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO.
- Right to rectification: If the information concerning you is not (or is no longer) accurate, you can request a rectification in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO. If your data is incomplete, you can request that it be completed.
- Right to erasure: You can request the erasure of your personal data in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO if the conditions for this are met.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO, if the conditions for this are met.
- Right to complain: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your choice in accordance with Art. 77(1) DS-GVO. This also includes the competent
DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Der Hessische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit, Postfach 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden, 0611/1408-0, email@example.com
Cookies: When individual pages are called up, what are known as temporary cookies are used. These cookies contain no personal data and expire once the session is ended. Session cookies are used only to permit and ensure the necessary technical functions or to make the web presence more user-friendly and tailor it ideally to the user’s requirements. No cookies are deployed which serve to identify the user or analyse user behaviour. The legal basis for the processing of personal date using cookies is Art. 6 (1) Clause 1 lit f GDPR
When our web services are used, data transfer ensues via an SSL-encrypted connection. We have taken extensive state-of-the-art technical and operational precautions to protect your personal data provided to us from unauthorised access and misuse. Our security processes are examined regularly and adapted in line with technological progress. Our staff are bound to maintain confidentiality.